11.22.2010

A Wild Female Omegler Has Appeared 1.2

Rarely, and I do mean rarely, do you ever see a girl on Omegle. Usually it's men...and sometimes not even the mens' faces. Actually, you probably see more "parts" than you see faces combined. At least that's the case for me. Every once in a while I see screenshots asking to see bras or some kind of skin, usually breasts...more appropriately called in this case, tits.

A common phrase is "TITS OR GTFO." I find that kind of...I don't know. Lots of things on the internet are questionable nowadays.

A day ago, before I started this project, I was on my Omeglethon and met this man who said he was from Spain. We had a conversation, but it came to an immediate end when he said "TITS OR GTFO." I think it was even in caps.

I now realize that what I sign off as, "TGFO" is just a switcheroo from "GTFO"
If you hadn't noticed, TGFO stands for "That Girl From Omegle." I didn't plan the uncanny similarity. Sometimes if I glance too fast, it actually looks like GTFO.

Back to girls. Whenever I happen to see a girl, they usually disconnect from me, which makes me quite sad. Which brings me to think that maybe they actually want to see penises and horny men? I mean, I'm just a harmless Asian chick. ^-^

Every once in while, the girls stick around and we have a lovely, short conversation. One of my favorite encounters was with this girl with really awesome, teased, dyed pink hair. It was gorgeous.

When I was younger, I used to play Pokemon, (such.a.nerd.) hence, the title of this particular post. Whenever I was searching for a rare Pokemon, I always got disappointed when I found yet another common Pidgey...you probably don't know what I'm talking about, but for you Pokenerds out there, I'll do a little comparison with Omegle and the Safari Zone.

Chansey is a really good Pokemon, quite rare, and only available in the Safari Zone. (At least in my Fire Red version.) Seeing a Chansey, let alone catching one, is very unlikely if you have only been searching for a few minutes. Usually, Venonats and other annoying bug Pokemon appear. I think these bug Pokemon are like the Omeglers that like to show off their parts. Far too common and very worthless.

Sometimes, I encountered a Rhyhorn, which is kind of uncommon and worth a bit more than a bug Pokemon. However, it wasn't a Chansey. This my friend, is being compared to the guys that want to talk to you with their shirts and pants on. Nice, but if you're searching for a girl, not worth very much to you.

As you can see by now, Chanseys are girls on Omegle. Few appear and few stay. I remember how frustrated I used to get when I finally encountered a Chansey and it fled away from me. All that hard work for nothing. :'(

When girls see me, a lot disconnect. Probably not because I'm ugly, (at least I hope not) but because they're looking for guys to talk to. Not horny guys, just regular ones.

I hope that comparison made a bit of sense. If not, you can realize how oh so nerdy I was (and probably still am.)

I keep getting off track. This post is actually dedicated to a woman I met. We had a conversation that lasted more than a few lines. I was happy when she didn't disconnect from me. I'm not searching for girls for this project, but it would be boring if only men guessed my age, right?

Below you can see how um, womanly she was.



She was quite nice too, though, I never got to see her face. People say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I truly agree with that. Personally, I'd rather see a girl's eyes than her chest...

Below is a continuation of the conversation. I disconnected shortly after to chase after my next victim. Er, I mean example, for my project.



Ah, I just realized that I spelled "compliment" wrong. I hate typos. This sounds weird, but when I see a typo, it hurts me. I know, I'm weird. :P

I'm not lying about Asians having flat chests. It's true. I've said it before and I'll say it again. In a heart beat. At first I was wondering why a girl dressed like...or underdressed like that would want to talk to me for so long.

That's when I found out the reason. I have nothing against bi people, or gay/lesbian people for that matter, but to be dreadfully honest, it makes me a bit uncomfortable staring into the chest of a bi woman who took an interest in me...I'm not homophobic, I swear.

Not many straight girls stay and chat with me. I was talking to this girl and she admitted she was lesbian. I think straight girls aim for a possible chance at a mixed up internet romance, hoping to find their soulmate (if there's one) and to make fun of the other people on Omegle (if it's a group of girls.)

I think it's amazing how Omegle went from a place to find "friends" to a stalker's paradise. Kind of like Facebook.

I'm sorry that this is another long post, but once I started talking about Pokemon, I couldn't stop. :P I think part of it's still in me and to be honest, I'll probably be picking up a copy of White in the spring.

Sorry again if I bored you with my Omegle//Pokemon comparison. I know how it is when you read a huge paragraph on something you're totally not into. Boring. Waste. Of. Time.

~That Girl From Omegle

3 comments:

  1. Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOSHA SWEAT AT MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA-PALA - Titanium Arts
    MOSHA SWEAT AT MOSHA MOSHA trekz titanium headphones MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA anodizing titanium MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA titan metal MOSHA MOSHA titanium wedding bands for men MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA MOSHA. titanium tent stakes

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Guess My Age Omegle by That Girl From Omegle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at omegleage.blogspot.com.