11.24.2010

The 8th Grader. 3

I had an interesting non-video chat with a girl supposedly in 8th grade.
It was...a new experience, to say the least.

You be the judge.

I was on my old computer because it surprisingly runs faster than my new one. Odd huh?

The following is a series of screenshots of my conversation with the 8th Grader.
In my opinion, Omegle's not really a place for young kids...I still get surprised when someone asks me to sexually role play with them.



I started out using no capitalization or grammar. :0



My highest age guess has been 32. My lowest, according to an 8th grade girl, is 13...the age of an 8th grade girl. :/ I'd rather be 32 than to be an 8th grade girl. Seriously.



Then she guesses 15. And then 21. Wow. Big change right there.



And back to...19? This girl is crazy with her guesses! :/







I disconnected.

~That Girl From Omegle

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
Guess My Age Omegle by That Girl From Omegle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at omegleage.blogspot.com.