11.24.2010

Finally More Screenshots 2.5

I actually didn't take that many screenshots on Day 2.



My hair is in my face again >.<



This guy seemed fairly normal...and I felt bad for disconnecting, so I told him about the blog. He seemed like your typical college student or high school senior staying up late doing who knows what on Omegle. At least he didn't ask to see tits or anything. Maybe he didn't have the chance. I usually disconnect after I get my answer.



My face is kind of messed up in this shot. So, I took it out. Ugh. :/

It's interesting seeing signs rather than faces, because I'm always curious how they get the message up there. I'm surprised most of the time, when they answer my question.

One time, I asked and they didn't answer...somehow the conversation turned into me lying about being a transvestite. I have nothing against transvestites, but it's kind of uncommon and I thought that he would disconnect. He didn't. I think he believed my lie, because he said that it was cool and that he likes "that" too.

~That Girl From Omegle

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
Guess My Age Omegle by That Girl From Omegle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at omegleage.blogspot.com.